The other day my coworker drew a panda on the whiteboard in our office. Naturally, I thought it was cute and wanted to turn this fun doodle into a cartoon/sketch logo.
- Take a picture of the whiteboard panda.
- Import image into Illustrator.
- Use my *magic* to make an outline of the panda.
- Refine the edges, fill in some areas for effect, and make it one object.
- The fun part – Color it in!
- Put the final touches – including a custom phrase or signature. (In this case, it was “Sneaky Panda”).
Voila! The final product:
Drawing Credit: Steven E.
And of course, this goes without saying – I’ll say it anyway – the above image contains watermarks. If you want a copy of it without marks, just ask! Thanks.